Thursday, March 27, 2008

GO VOLS!

It is a beautiful day here in Ktown today. It is already almost 70 degrees and is only 9:30am. I love this kind of weather. Sydney and I will hopefully get to enjoy it later during a walk. We are thankful for SPRING!! Hope everyone is cheering on the VOLS tonight!! Enjoy the pics!

Millie and Sydney - not sure what to think of each other...








GO VOLS!

Sydney and Katie Wallace met for the first time while watching UT beat Butler! They are going to be great friends one day:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Syd was photoshoped in that first picture with Millie...great pics!

Ashley said...

I love the pics- the swing ones really look like Drew! Keep up the good posting! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think little Syd could foresee that outcome of last nights' game in the pic of she and Katie..eekkk! JT had to remind me that I live in Kentucky and was cheering for the wrong team..what does he know anyway?! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!

L said...

what cute pictures! especially the last one...precious! i agree...this weather is amazing! hooray for spring!

Emily said...

YEAH! I am so glad I am going to be able to see pics of Sydney as she is getting bigger and even more beautiful! Not to mention keep up with you and Drew. These pics are adorable. I am sure Millie appreciates you allowing her to be a part!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is adorable. It was good to see her this weekend. I am sure we will be seeing more of y'all this spring and summer...once Lydia moves closer to the pretty end of Tennessee :)!