Monday, June 2, 2008

The Deck and Dr. White!

Just when it was starting to turn cold, Drew and my dad (with help from others too..mom and Brad) finished up our new deck. We weren't really able to enjoy it much till now! Sydney and I have fun out there on pretty days, and it is always nice to grill out and enjoy when Drew gets home. Thanks again Dad and everyone else who helped with it! We love it!

Also we wanted to congratulate our brother in law and Sydney's uncle Brad on his graduation from Dental school. We were sad we couldn't be there to witness it, but were thinking of him. Sydney can't wait to wear her new outfit. Pics of that to follow in another blog:) We are even happier that this graduation will bring them closer to us again! We love ya'll.

Syd in her sunhat...I know it's a little bit big:)



Sydney with her bodyguards:)

Sydney and Uncle Matt

8 comments:

April said...

I love the picture of Sydney with her "bodyguards!" LOL. Her hat is really cute, too. And...nice burp cloth! :)

Ashley said...

I love the bodyguard pics too! We missed yall too, but it is a LONG drive...one we won't be making too many more times!

L said...

not to sound like a broken record...but i love the pic of sydney with flash and millie! precious!! :)

Holly Aytes said...

I love the hat! Madison had one like that was pink, it was my favorite hat. I love hats on babies though. Also Drew, nice job on the deck (and everyone else who pitched in). Anytime you want to build another one just let me know :)

Cindy said...

And the winner is...Sydney with her bodyguards. You should submit that photo to some kind of contest. It's fantastic!

Sara said...

What's the trick in getting your two dogs to look at the camera that the same time? That is hilarious! Has Sydney noticed her new buddies yet? Carter doesn't seem to care a bit about our dog, yet the dog is constanty trying to get Carter's attention. Very funny. It won't be long before he's chasing him around and pulling on his tail. Poor dog doesn't know what's about to hit him.

Anonymous said...

I can see you! In the last picture of the latest blog, Sydney looks like her momma to me. She is just a doll! The deck is really awesome too. And of course, Flash and Millie too! Love you.

Jen said...

I wish I had a few body guards. Our dogs won't sit still that long!