Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UTAH!


We just got back from a week long vacation in beautiful Utah! It was Sydney's first time to fly and her first real vacation. I was very anxious about how it would all go, but she did great! She was a trooper on the plane...I was worried about her ears bothering her, but there were no signs of that thankfully. We got to spend some great time with our friends Betsy, Nat, and John Ford and Laura and Drew Miller. Every time I'm in Utah I am reminded of God's creative and artistic hand. I'll post more pics soon!

8 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE Utah! Tell me some fun stuff you did there. I'm trying to get Chad to go this fall, but I haven't been able to convince him that there's enough to do.

Unknown said...

Is that a new haircut?

Ashley said...

I'm glad yall had fun...cant wait to hang out next week.

Holly Aytes said...

Glad y'all had a good time and that Sydney did so well flying :) Love the new haircut!

Sara said...

Drew looks like the Michelin man and you of course look lovely. Glad the vacation went well and Sydney did good on the plane.

Sara said...

It looks so beautiful out there! I can't wait to hear all about your vacation.

April said...

I'm looking forward to more pics! Glad you had a fun and smooth trip.

Anonymous said...

That is a framer!