Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Sydney and I just got home from Florida where we spent several days with my friend Jessica and her little girl Katie. We sure missed you Laura, Parker, Hannah, and Sara!!


On one of the many walks we took...we were just about to see some dolphins! The girls saw them too. It was so neat.


Sydney wanting to get in the pool. She would have walked right on in...she loved it




The shells and sand sure were yummy:)



Sydney and Katie enjoying the sunny beach.



Asleep after a long day



Thanks Jessica and Katie for a fun and memorable adventure!!










6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad you girls had a great time. I must admit that I might be a teeny bit jealous of the warm weather and time at the beach. Boy does that sound inviting right about now!

Holly Aytes said...

Looks like you girls had fun! I am with Sara about being a tiny bit jealous of the warm and sunny beach :) I am ready to see the sun and feel it's warmth :)

April said...

I LOVE beach pics! Those are GREAT!! It sure does look like you had a wonderful time. That's the stuff memories are made of. :)

slbogue said...

Awwww!! How sweet are those girls! I love the one of them asleep in the car....precious moments! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!! Love!

H Vest said...

Awww...I'm so sad we missed out on that trip. We're overdue with a girls' weekend for sure. Glad you and Jessica had such a great time!

Anonymous said...

Those are sure some sweet little girls in those pics...and some real hot mamas too! Glad you all had a good trip!