Friday, May 8, 2009

Cousin Time!

First of all a big CONGRATULATIONS to Keely and John Tom on the birth of their baby boy Caleb Thomas!!! We absolutely can not wait to meet him!

Mom and I had appoinments this week with our new dentist, Dr. Brad White. Not only is he a fabulous dentist, he is a great brother in law too!! We love days when we have a dentist appt because we get to spend time with Ash and Lyd in Chattanooga. Now that Sydney is more mobile, her and Lydia have the best time playing together. This particular visit Lyd did a lot of saying "No Sydney!" and Syd did a lot of watching and wanting everything Lydia had!!!

Here are a few pics from the day!

Here is Sydney sporting Lyd's rain boots



8 comments:

JJ said...

SO CUTE!! Love the matching outfits! Glad ya'll had a good time. I bet it is neat to see the cousins interacting and playing together.

Sara said...

Oops! That last post wasn't from JJ, it was from me! He'd never write the words "SO CUTE!!!" Ha Ha!

Holly Aytes said...

Love their matching outfits especially the striped skirts! That Syndney is such a cutie :)

Emily said...

Oh my goodness. They are so cute matching like that. =) Sydney is getting so big.
Thanks for the message last week, I would like to catch up and let you know what has been going on at the Hopwood house.
Love ya!

Jessica said...

Well...could they be any cuter? I can't wait for Katie to have a close cousin one day : ) Have to see you this week...maybe Wednesday??

H Vest said...

How fun! I love the one of them sitting in that crib together. They're going to be the best of friends as they get older. Sydney looks more and more like you too, I think!

Ashley said...

Honey- those are GRRRREAT!

Roochita said...

I know everyone has said it but I have to comment on the matching outfits- TOO cute!! I wonder if you were that way w/ Ashley- wanting to do everything that she did like Sydney is w/ Lydia right now!