Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cobbly Nob

Every year we head to Gatlinburg for a get together with my mom's side of the family. We stay in a cabin, and have so much fun catching up, eating delicious food, and soaking in the beauty that surrounds us in the great Smoky Mountains. Sadly this weekend it was rainy and cold, but we still managed to have a great time. With family, it always is. It wasn't the same without Katie there. She is in Guatamala this week for a medical mission trip. We can't wait to hear all about your trip! I didn't take near enough pictures but here are a few;


Hiking as a family with 20+ people



Wade with his Daddy enjoying a cozy ride


Lydia and Pappy



Wrestling with Pappy - the girls were introduced to a "hard hold"

6 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

You are right, it is always fun with family! We go somewhere with Matt's family at least once a year and always have so much fun....how can you not with 12 kids and 10 adults :)

Cindy said...

Looks like fun, the big family hike. I'm in need of such a gathering myself!

H Vest said...

I LOVE your new blog background and picture of Sydney. So glad you all had such a fun weekend in the mountains. We're all looking forward to another very fun weekend right around the corner!

Emily said...

What fun! I love to see all of those happy little faces. . .

Katie said...

Oh my heavens those pics are Precious. I can't wait to see you in a week! I get back tomorrow night late. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Cobbly Knob to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane