Friday, August 22, 2008

Hilton Head

Our first trip to the beach with Sydney was a blast! The trips to and from were a little rough, but overall she did great. We aren't too sure what she thought of the beach itself, but was definitely a little afraid of the waves. She sure loved being with her Nana, Uncle Matt, Uncle Michael, and Gabby!!

I love going to the beach. It never fails that seeing the HUGE ocean reminds me of how big God is, and how small we are. This makes His love for each one of us that much more amazing.


"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Eph 3:17-19



Good luck to Katie who is going back to LU today to start her second year there. We love you and will miss you SOOOO much. You'll be in our prayers!




Sydney and Nana


Uncle Matt and Uncle Michael




4 comments:

Sara said...

What a great scripture! I need to memorize that one.

Your beach pics are sweet. I especially like the smiley one of Sydney. Glad you guys had a good time.

Sara said...

Now I am thinking Sydney is looking like her Nana..that is a super cute picture. Glad you had fun!!

ladymundie said...

SO CUTE! Looks like yall had fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics from Hilton Head. I am just a little mad at you for posting the worst picture of me ever on your blog...wow! Sorry no advice on the baby food...you are doing great!