Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Background

It's a little early to be celebrating Valentine's Day, but I wanted to share my excitement for cute blog backgrounds!! I finally figured out how to use a background other than the simple ones offered through my blog account. Ever since this blog was started I secretly wondered where everyone got their cute backgrounds. I was always a little embarassed to ask because I figured it had to be fairly simple and probably obvious:) Anyhoo, I finally figured it out and here it is!! This one will be up a while since we still have a month before Vday! If any of you are wondering how to download a different background (preferablyValentine's Day - that's all the site I found offers), please don't hesitate to ask:) I only know of the one site, so if you'd like to share where you all get yours, that would be great too!!

Here are a few pics my friend Angela took of Sydney.






8 comments:

Sara said...

Cute pics of Sydney! Can you believe she is almost a year old???

I got my blog background from www.cutestblogontheblock.com. I think their site is down right now, but they have TONS to choose from. I do like the V. Day one you picked though!

Anonymous said...

i hope you have framed those 3 pictures for your house! they are seriously too cute!!!!!!!!!!! i got my blog backgrounds from
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
and i had no idea about the backgrounds either! your blog was too funny!

Cindy said...

Great pictures!!! Such a cutie!

My blog background is from a site called www.leeloublogs.com (I think that's right.) Your Valentine one is fun!

ladymundie said...

that last pic of syd looks just like katie!!! wow! so cute!

April said...

Excellent pics of Sydney!

I love the new background! I have fun changing my blog background to fit the current holiday season...sort of like decorating a house for the season, except this is free! I use the same site Sara M. uses. :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Sydney is so beautiful! I hope you all are doing wonderful!
Kristen (Monroe) Bilderback

Anonymous said...

I love those two little teeth..great pictures! Of course I have no good advice for your blog backgrounds but you get good at it so you can teach me!!

Roochita said...

Was thinking the same thing as Keely- her two little teeth are too cute! Love that last pic...and of course you're beautiful background!! Do you know I still have the v'day card you sent me 2 yrs ago hanging on my fridge w/ our vegas pic??