Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tender Florida Christmas...The Only Christmas For Me

Our Christmas was wonderful. Time with family and good friends is always so sweet. This Christmas was extra special since it was Sydney's first. Here are a few pics from our holidays!



Thanks Uncle Matt, Gabby, Uncle Michael, Nana, and Gramps for all the wonderful gifts. We sure enjoyed our Christmas with you. The cell phone is one of her favorites!!!




The beach at Christmas is so much fun!! Especially with my Grammie!



Sydney did a lot of walking on this trip...thanks to her Aunt Ash! She's been walking about half the time since we've been home. It all depends on how quickly she wants to get somewhere.




I love my Great Grandma and Great Grandad


Drew's snook!


Fun Fun times in the pool


What fun we had....it was so good to finally meet precious Parker!!






















9 comments:

April said...

Looks like a great trip! She is too cute. I love the video of her and Drew in the pool.

Cindy said...

I'll bet Florida's nice this time of year! Funny blog title...it took me a minute, but I got it! :) Glad Sydney's first Christmas was a blast!

Sara said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. I can't wait to catch up and hear all about it. Sydney is an absolute riot in the pool!!! How cute!

Holly Aytes said...

That is one way to get a white Christmas :) Glad y'all had fun. If I can't have snow w/ my cold then I would love to have sand and sun!

awalton said...

what a sweet laugh in the pool! i love it! Sydney is just too cute and looks like she's going to love the pool even more this summer. :)

Anonymous said...

You were so quick to replace the Tennessee Christmas! Can't blame you after seeing those pictures! She is just the cutest girl ever!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit weirded out seeing all you ladies with babies! It was just yesterday that we were at Lads to Leaders at the Opry Hotel. Sigh. Best wishes to you and your family this New Year.

H Vest said...

Great pictures of Sydney - love her video. Something about Sydney laughing so hard reminded me so much of you! She's such a fun girl already and she's not even one :)

Roochita said...

I see a future swimmer just like her Mama!!!