Monday, June 22, 2009

Kentucky and Father's Day

A shout out to Hannah and Jeremy Vest who welcomed Nolan Robert into their family June 17th! We can't wait to meet him. Congrats to big brother Titan. If he's feeling neglected and needs to talk things through with Millie and Flash, he can give them a call!

We were finally able to make a trip to Sturgis/Morganfield, KY this weekend to meet Caleb Thomas Hagan born to Keely and John Tom Hagan on May 6th. He is such a sweet baby boy...I just couldn't get enough of him. We sure enjoyed our visit there (as we always do!) and of course it seemed way too short. We enjoyed some good cooking thanks to Keely and John Tom, fun times in the swimming pool, a special rose bud ceremony in honor of Caleb at their church, and lots and lots of catching up. I am so blessed by and thankful for our friendship. Here are some pics of our fabulous weekend. I already can't wait to see Keely, JT, and K-LOVE again soon! Love you guys!

Caleb



Happy Father's Day!! I am so thankful for the dads in my life. My dad holds such a special place in my heart. I can't begin to describe how much he means to me. I love you dad.

It has been such a gift to watch Drew be a daddy to Sydney. She loves him so much...I can't tell you how many times she says "daddy" throughout the day while he's at work. There is nothing he doesn't do as her daddy, and best of all he is teaching her what it means to love God, and to pray to Him. She has just started saying Amen after prayers. She is also a good present giver....she thought of her Mommy too with her gift. She gave Drew (and I) tickets to the Keith Urban concert...you better believe! Thanks Syd!

Oldie but goodie




3 comments:

Jules said...

Man, that Syd really is a great gift giver!!! ;) You're too funny, Allison! Let's hope our seats are somehow really close together.

H Vest said...

So glad you got to visit Caleb - he is a cutie patootie! I will look forward to meeting him soon, I hope! Love that funny picture of Drew and Syd. He's a great daddy!

Keely Hagan said...

You know I am so glad you all could come up! Loved seeing the Syd again, she is a doll! I love you!